Friday 3 October 2014

TMI Tag!

I've seen friends and others doing this on youtube and decided to give it ago on here. Seeing as doing a youtube video would make using an alias entirely pointless!
Okay - the questions...

1. What are you wearing?
Green dress that my nephew thinks I look pretty in.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes.

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Not really - they've always ended reasonably well.

4. How tall are you?
Erm, about 5ft 5/6 I think.

5. How much do you weigh?
Too much haha. Erm somewhere between 10-11 stone.

6. Any tattoos?
One. Deathly Hallows on my wrist.

7. Any piercings?
Just ears twice and cartilage in the top of my left ear.

8. One True Pairing?
Oooh this is a hard one. At the minute its Jared and Kami from Sarah Rees Brennan's Lynburn Legacy.

9. Favourite show?
At the minute its Once Upon A Time. It changes regularly.

10. Favourite band?
Simple Plan. I love their music!

11. Something you miss?
I miss a lot of things. I'll go with my dog. Haven't seen him in over a week!

12. Favourite song?
Again changes regularly - at the minute it's Simple Plan "I Can Wait Forever".

13. How old are you?
20-something. I'm not actually going to tell you my age am I?

14. Zodiac sign?
Libra

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't look for anything in particular. Probably part of why past relationships didn't work out. Now I'm making sure any guy has an interest in books and makes me feel comfortable around them in any situation.

16. Favourite quote?
I have hundreds. Mostly from books. My top three at the moment are
"Where one burns books, one will in the end burn people" Henrich Heine
"I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up my friend" Augustus Waters - The Fault in Our Stars
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." Hazel Grace - The Fault in Our Stars

17. Favourite actor?
Morgan Freeman. He is God.

18. Favourite colour?
Purple and Orange, but the proper rich deep colours. None of this pastel crap.

19. Loud music or soft?
Loud!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Somewhere I can see the stars. Normally the beach or the mountain.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Erm anywhere between 10 minutes to 45. I like to daydream and play the "What if...?" game while I'm in there.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Once I'm out of the shower about 20 minutes

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No. I like play fighting but that's the closest I've ever gotten.

24. Turn ons?
Making me smile and laugh, loves books, and looks good in a shirt.

25. Turn off?
Being a tool when drunk. It's not funny and I don't want to have to spend my night looking after you rather than having fun.

26. The reason you started blogging?
So I had somewhere to rant and rave about books. Lets face it - no one actually reads what I write!

27. Any fears?
Several. I hate any form of bug but especially spiders and daddy long legs. I'm not a fan of the dark, I fear being rejected to an extent and I am a creature of comfort and familiarity so I'm scared of the unknown and trying new things.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Chopping onions for tea last night. No joke, tears were streaming down my face.

29. Last time you said you love someone?
I tell my friends and family that I love them all the time so it was probably fairly recently.

30. Meaning behind your blogs name?
Well Ellie Jay is my alias and its a book blog... Sorry. No hidden meaning there!


31. Last book you read?
The Saga of Darren Shan Book 12 - Sons of Destiny. I loved this book. It is seriously one of the best series endings I've ever read. Any fan of fantasy should go read it.








32. The book you're currently reading?
Lynburn Legacy 3 - Unmade. I'm coming up to the halfway point and there are all ready so many feels!

33. Last show you watched?
Does this mean TV show or stage show? TV wise it was Friends. Its on constantly at the minute (not that I'm complaining!). Stage show last one I saw was Derren Brown's Infamous. What a show. Wow. Just wow.

34. Last person you talked to in person?
That would be my dad.

35. Whats the relationship between you and the last person you messaged?
Best friend.

36. Favourite food?
At the minute its a toss up between Chicken Fried Rice and Jamaican Chicken.

37. Place you want to visit?
There are many places I want to visit, most of them purely to appease the history geek in me. One thing I'm desperate to see are the ceramic poppies in the Thames in London, and on the way back call into the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.

38. Last place you visited?
Currently on a visit to Birmingham.

39. Do you have a crush?
On fictional characters yes, quite a few.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Too long ago.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Between my brother and Best Friends it happens at least 3 times a day.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I don't like sweets. Is that odd?

43. What instruments do you play?
I have attempted to play many instruments including violin, clarinet, keyboard, guitar and bass. I failed miserably at all of them.





44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My rings. I was given the criss cross one for my 5th birthday and I've worn it virtually everyday since I was 9 and it could fit on my thumb. The diamond for my 18th from my family and friends. Again I've worn it pretty much everyday since.




45. Last sport you played?
Ha. Come on. Be serious.

46. Last song you sang?
John Legend - All of me

47. Favourite chat up line?
Its a toss up between "How you doin'?" and "Haaaaave you met Ted?"

48. Have you ever used it?
No - though if anyone tried them on me I'd have a drink with them just because.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Currently hanging out with the family pretty much constantly. Last time I was with friends was almost a week ago.

50. Who should answer the questions next?
Anyone who fancies having a go!

To anyone who has read this all the way though - well done! Don't know why you did but I feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment