Wednesday 13 August 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #3

Unmade - Sarah Rees Brennan
The third and final installment of The Lynburn Legacy

For those of you who haven't read the first two in this series

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

"A choice that will risk not only Kami’s life, but also the lives of those she loves most"

This one sentence on goodreads has me itching to get my hands on it - though I would've traded my soul to the devil after the end of the second book. I'm not going to spoil the events of the first two for those who haven't read it but reviews of both books will be up soon!

I came across the series mainly via Twitter - Sarah Rees Brennan is an absolute star (though she seems to thrive on our heartbreak). After following her for a little while I finally got my hands on this series. 
For anyone who plans on picking up this series DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. Make sure you have the second book at hand (rather than having to wait a month like me) and have the time to binge read them (which I did not, though that didn't stop me). 

I cannot wait to get this book, its one of few that I've actually ever pre-ordered. I can't wait to see what happens to Kami and her friends (especially Jared). It comes out on the 25th September - I'm counting down the days!


No comments:

Post a Comment